The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is the largest professional organization serving the U.S. public relations community. The mission of PRSA Kansas is to help communications professionals become smarter, better prepared and more connected through all stages of their career. PRSA provides professional development, sets standards of excellence, upholds principles of ethics, and acts as one of the industry’s leading voices.
Here are just some of the reasons to join PRSA:
Stay on Top of Emerging Trends and Industry News:
- PRSA Issues and Trends contains industry trends and is delivered straight to your inbox each morning.
- Public Relations Tactics, PRSA’s award-winning, monthly newspaper, provides essential tips from PR experts.
- The Strategist magazine delivers executive-level competitive insight.
- Public Relations Journal, our online journal, showcases original research.
Extend Your Network While Increasing Your Knowledge:
- PRSA Kansas delivers your membership experience within the Wichita community.
- Professional Interest Sections focus on issues, trends and research in specialized practice areas and industries.
- PRSA’s RFP Exchange allows you to search and post your own RFPs to grow your business opportunities.
- MyPRSA lets you access and manage your members-only benefits including our directories and e-groups.
Keep Learning and Stay Competitive:
- Access our members-only database of case studies, articles and research.
- Attend free and discounted learning and networking events.
- PRSA’s Jobcenter helps you make your next career move, plus receive job alerts and access career advice.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR), the only professional public relations certification program, lets you distinguish yourself and gain a professional edge.
- PRSA’s prestigious awards programs, including Silver Anvil, get you recognized for your excellence and accomplishments.