TUESDAY, NOV. 28 | 11:45 AM | ABODE VENUE
PRSA Kansas State of the Chapter
Join us for lunch and a State of the Chapter annual meeting. Bring your thoughts and ideas about programming and resources you would like to see from PRSA in the next year.
There will also be an opportunity for a member show-and-tell. If you have a recent project or campaign that you’re proud of, have won accolades for, or would like to get feedback on, this is your chance to share. Please send items to Eric Wilson, email@example.com, by noon Monday, Nov. 27, for consideration.
Members will vote at the start of the meeting on the following 2018 slate of officers:
- President: Eric Wilson, Wichita State University
- President-Elect: Jennica King, Sedgwick County Zoo
- Immediate Past President: Heather Welch, Catholic Charities
- Treasurer (new 2-year term): Mary Beth Chambers, BCBS of Kansas
- Secretary: Tristan Carter, Intrust Bank Arena
- At-Large (2nd of 2-year term): Delane Butler, United Way of the Plains
- At-Large (2nd of 2-year term): Kathy Lefler, Wichita Habitat for Humanity
- At-Large (new 2-year term): Jennifer Strong Worrell, Nye & Associates
- At-Large (new 2-year term): Jamie Opat, APR, Starkey, Inc.
- At-Large (new 2-year term): Wendy Johnson, APR, Wichita Public Schools
- Accreditation Chair: Cynthia Wentworth, APR, Visit Wichita
- By-Laws Chair: Rachel Bell, Kansas Turnpike Authority
- Membership Chair: Monique Pope, Black Hills Energy
- PR Chair: Susan Dyer, Heartland Credit Union Association
- Communications Chair: Pending
- Ethics Chair: Open
- Clarus Chair: Open until status of event is determined
- Student/Professional Development: Open until status of event is determined