TUESDAY, FEB. 27 | 11:45 A.M. | ABODE VENUE
PR in a Snap – Snapchat Tips, Tricks and Hacks for PR Pros
Gone are the days of Snapchat being an app only used by teens and college kids. PR pros are still on the fence about it – but if you want to reach an engaged audience of more than 100 million active daily users, you should consider using it. Cathy Hackl, a nationally recognized expert and consultant, and Lisa Buyer, author of Social PR Secrets, will demystify one of the hottest social media platforms available to storytellers and brands today. They’ll help you get rid of your Snapchat fear and start engaging like a pro.
Join PRSA Kansas for a new kind of meeting. Lunch and networking as usual, but the presentation will be delivered via webinar through PRSA’s national office.
You will learn:
- The Snapchat opportunity, and why it matters for PR and brands
- Snapchat content and how to create it
- How the millennial, millennial-minded, and Gen Z demographics use the platform
- Geofilter strategies and tips for publicity
- Case studies of brands that are rocking it on Snapchat
- How to work with influencers on the platform
- How to get instant feedback from customers or community
- Snapchat hacks for PR pros
- Measuring Snapchat